c3 - coffee conversation community
Hello to young adults of Winston-Salem! Starting September 7th, young adults and adults of any age are invited to the lower level of the church each Thursday from 7pm-8pm for C3.
C3 is not your typical church "service": C3 will feature short, TED-talk style messages that will lead to engaging weekly group discussions and community. Also, free childcare available. Email us ahead of time if you need childcare.
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for updates, upcoming meetings, locations of our 'Drinks and Discussion' series, service opportunities and more. For more information contact me via email or call 336.766.6375. I would love to get to know you and help you get connected. Blessings,
Follow us on Instagram:
- October 5th - Map of the Spiritual World
- October 12th - Jesus & the Spiritual World
- October 19th - Marks of the Occult
- October 26th - The Armor of God
- November 2nd - Pace
- November 9th - Balance
- November 16th - Choices & People
- November 30th - Restore night of worship
- January 11th - Thinking about Faith
- January 18th - Thinking about Jesus
- January 25th - Thinking about God and Science
- February 1st - Doubt
- February 8th - Depression
- February 15th - Rejected
- February 22nd - Failure
c3 YOUNG ADULTS small groups: SUNDAYS AT 11:00AM
Open to any person age 18-25(ish) years old. Gather in the Commons Area (large space behind the Sanctuary) for coffee then meet in the Parlor. Ongoing social gatherings and service opportunities as well. Come and be included! Contact Scott or Sylvia with questions.