Clemmons:One is a family of 6th-12th grade students, along with dedicated adult leaders, who are looking to deepen their living relationship with Jesus Christ. We want to live our life together in community, while allowing that same community to reshape the world around us through the love and hope we share through Jesus and His Spirit.
Every student is welcome at Clemmons:One. We are a group made up of disciples and skeptics. The cool and the outcasts. The lost and the found. We realize that everyone comes in with a story, and that your story is a valuable piece of our overall story. We hope that we can show you that you are a part of something much bigger than you could have ever imagined.
- High School - Sundays at 4:00 | location: High School room in Ministry Center
- Middle school (grades 6-8) - Sundays at 6:00pm | location: Ministry Center
- All ages together - first Sunday night of the month 5:30-7:30pm
- Download our most recent newsletter for calendar & details
- Sign up for weekly email news
SUNDAY SCHOOL - 9:45AM
Separate groups for middle and high school at 9:45am. All groups use LIVE Curriculum.
Our Confirmation ministry is a 3-year commitment from 6th-8th grade, primarily taking place January & February of each year while also having retreat and activities throughout the year. For more information, contact Kathy Giff or Clark Chilton
Watch this video to learn more about Clemmons:One, our ministry to 6th-12th grade students.