We are looking forward to meeting you!
In order to help you have the best experience possible, here are a few tips.
- We recommend getting to Clemmons UMC at least 15 minutes prior to service time. This is especially important if you have children. Check out our campus map (pdf). It may help you find your way.
- If you have children, save time on your first visit by preregistering your children with the Nursery and Clemmons UMC Kids. To do that, click HERE. All children are also welcome to worship at any of our worship services.
- We've saved you a space! When you arrive at the Clemmons UMC Campus, make sure to pull to the front of the building and park in one of our designated guest parking spots. There is additional parking both in front and behind of the buildings.
- When you come into the Upstairs Commons Area, stop in and grab a cup of coffee.
- Do you have to give money? NO. Let our service and ministry be a gift to you.
- Do you have to wear certain clothes? NO. Those who attend Clemmons UMC wear a variety of types of clothing from jeans, dressy casual, or suits. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in. You'll fit right in.
That's it! Once again, we're looking forward to meeting you soon. Until then, check out the rest of the Clemmons UMC website.