This summer we are offering summer care for our elementary children (current kindergarten through current fifth grade). Monday through Friday (full-day care from 7:30 am-6:00 pm.) *Please note that we are not open the weeks of July 4-July 8; and August 15-19.
Your children will explore Habitat Hoppers, Each week will begin with a new adventure as we investigate through art, science, language, and discovery centers. The week of June 27-July 1st we will be joining Vacation Bible School at Clemmons UMC.
- June 20-24 – Rainforest: Sloths and Toucans and Lemurs
- June 27-JULY 1 - VBS – Cave Quest
- JULY 4- July 8 (CLOSED)
- July 11-15 – Desert: It is so Hot!!
- July 18-22 – Forest: It’s All About the Trees
- July 25-29 - Music Camp (Tentative)
- August 1-5 – Pond: Making a Splash
- August 8-12 – Tundra: “Snow” Much Ice
Full-Day Summer Care: 7:30 am-6:00 pm
- $135.00/week; $125.00/week for siblings (due on the Monday of each week)
- $100.00 Registration and Activity Fee (due at time of registration)
- Please note: The non-refundable Registration and Activity fee is due by June 1, 2016 along with application to insure a spot for your child. Download the application form.
Please plan to:
- Eat breakfast before arriving.*
- Bring your lunch daily
- Dress in play clothes and tennis shoes
- Have lots of fun
*Snacks included as part of the activities.
We are very excited about the upcoming summer and hope you will make plans to join us. Please feel free to contact us with any questions: Lynn McMahan, 766-0289 or Kathy Giff, 766-6375, x42.