Clemmons United Methodist Weekday Ministries
2017-18 AFTER SCHOOL CARE
We are now registering for our 2017-18 After School program for kindergarteners through fifth graders.
After school care is offered beginning the first day of school and goes through the last day of school. We currently serve families from Clemmons, Ward and Morgan Elementary Schools. Buses from Clemmons and Ward deliver the children to us. We provide transportation for the Morgan Elementary children.
Hours of Care: 2:30-6:00 pm, Monday–Friday
Monthly Tuition: $215/month. Siblings are $210.00/month. August $53.75. August/September payment will be due by May 1, 2017 to insure a spot for your child. Your tuition payments will be drafted with your permission. Tuition due - 1 child $268.75, 2 children $532.50
Yearly Registration Activity Fee: $125.00/child
Total Due $125.00/child due by April 1, 2017 for children currently enrolled.
Daily Schedule includes:
- Healthy snacks prepared by the children under the guidance of the teachers
- Well-supervised outdoor free-play with age differences in mind
- Designated homework time for all ages. Children are divided into K-2nd and 3rd-5th grade groups for added attention and guidance with homework
- Trained volunteers available for guided reading time
- Preplanned activities follow the completion of the guided homework and reading time
- Creative centers provide opportunities for children to use their imaginations
- Tutoring is available for a minimal fee if requested for your child.
Full-Day Care (7:30 am-6:00 pm) is offered on Teacher Workdays and School Holidays. There may be an extra charge to cover field trips and special activities planned for the children on those days. Sign-up is required to determine the necessity to offer full-day care. A small fee will be charged to cover the additional hours of care.
To secure your child’s spot for the next school year, please return a completed registration form with the non-refundable registration and activity fees along with the bank draft form. We are very excited about the upcoming school year and hope you will make plans to join us. Please feel free to come by for a visit and an introduction to our program.
Kathy Giff | Weekday Ministries | 336-766-6375 x142***
***For direct contact with After School staff, please call 336-766-0289.
2017 Elementary Summer Care Ministry
This summer we are offering summer care for our elementary children (current kindergarten through current fifth grade). Monday through Friday (full-day care from 7:30 am-6:00 pm.) *Please note that we are not open the weeks of June 12 -16, July 3 - 7; and August 21 - 25
Your children will explore countries and missions.. Each week will begin with a new adventure as we investigate through art, science, language, and discovery centers. The week of June 26 – June 30, we will be joining Vacation Bible School at Clemmons UMC.
- June 19-23 USA – State adventures
- June 26-June 30 - VBS – Passport to Peru
- JULY 3- July 7 (CLOSED)
- July 10-14 – Jamaica Tropical Paradise – Missions
- July 17-21 – Israel - Asia - Middle East
- July 24-28 – Guatemala – Missions in Central America
- July 31-Aug 4 – Honduras – Missions in Central America
- August 7-11 – Music Camp (tentative date)
- August 14-19 - Argentina – South America
Full-Day Summer Care: 7:30 am-6:00 pm
$140.00/week; $135.00/week for siblings (due on the Monday of each week)
$100.00 Registration and Activity Fee (due at time of registration)
Please note: The non-refundable Registration and Activity fee is due by May26 , 2017 along with application to insure a spot for your child.
Please plan to:
- Eat breakfast before arriving.*
- Bring your lunch daily
- Dress in play clothes and tennis shoes
- Have lots of fun
*Snacks included as part of the activities.
We are very excited about the upcoming summer and hope you will make plans to join us. Please feel free to contact us with any questions: