Clemmons United Methodist Weekday Ministries
2018-19 AFTER SCHOOL CARE
Registration for the 2018-19 school year for our After School Care program for kindergarteners through fifth graders begins on April 9th.
After School Care is offered beginning the first day of school and goes through the last day of school. We currently serve families from Clemmons, Ward and Morgan Elementary Schools. Buses from Clemmons and Ward deliver the children to us. We provide transportation for the Morgan Elementary children.
Hours of Care: 2:30-6:00 pm, Monday–Friday
Monthly Tuition: $230/month. Siblings receive a 10% discount. Your first payment will be due by May 1, 2018 to insure a spot for your child. We offer automatic draft with your written permission.
Yearly Registration Activity Fee: $125.00/child plus a $40.00 out of zone transportation fee for Morgan Elementary children only
Total Due $125.00/child due by April 9, 2018 for children currently enrolled.
DOWNLOADS| Elementary Registration Form
Daily Schedule includes:
- Healthy snacks prepared by the children under the guidance of the teachers
- Well-supervised outdoor free-play with age differences in mind
- Designated homework time for all ages. Children are divided into K-2nd and 3rd-5th grade groups for added attention and guidance with homework
- Trained volunteers available for guided reading time
- Preplanned activities follow the completion of the guided homework and reading time
- Creative centers provide opportunities for children to use their imaginations
- Tutoring is available for a minimal fee if requested for your child.
To secure your child’s spot for the next school year, please return a completed registration form with the non-refundable registration and activity fees along with the bank draft form. We are very excited about the upcoming school year and hope you will make plans to join us. Please feel free to come by for a visit and an introduction to our program.
Tammy Clapp | Weekday Children's Ministries | 336-766-9593